Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Vision Live in Game + This Week's Specials!

Here's a quick screenshot of this week's specials:


HEY! It's everybody's favorite android, Vision! Any android that can go against his programming is a friend of mine. :)

There's also a couple new card quests in there and a couple 300 gold hero specials going on too! I still need to pick up Thor. :) I've been extremely busy lately, but it looks like I need to find enough time to farm up a few tickets and take advantage of these specials. O.O

What have you all been up to? Anyone purchased Vision yet and have some comments to share on his playstyle? Wikispaces seems to indicate that he has an interesting armor boost skill as his second power. Interesting!

Happy dueling!

3 comments:

  1. That's cool! I noticed that they put Valkerie on sale again, but I already bought her. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too. How's things going, GS?

      Delete
    2. Good. I've been pretty busy with my blog, but I still check yours everyday. :)

      Delete