Thursday, February 2, 2012

Clearing up a Couple Misconceptions

So I backtracked a thread that linked to me from a comic book fan forum that I didn't even know existed. What I found there was a pretty harsh criticism of my blog. Probably deserved since, really, I've only been keeping this site for a few weeks, I've only been subscribed to the game for the same amount of time, and I'm still learning and enjoying the game.

For the most part I'm just getting to "know the heroes," whereas many are way past that and are looking at the "nuts and bolts" of how the game works. I applaud those working so hard for this game. Keep at it! I don't mean anyone any ill will.

There was some misinformation though, which was that one poster on the forum thought I was paid to keep this blog (I'm not--I'm just a regular gaming dad who's blogging for fun) and also that I keep the wikia site linked to up top (I don't--I just happened to find it in my brief search for wikis on this game). Ultimately I'd love to help foster a community for this game that shows respect and fun for all ages. I write clean and don't swear or belittle others, and I won't allow it on my blog. Keep it "E for Everyone."

I wouldn't mind working with someone who wants to produce solid "nuts and bolts" fan information for Super Hero Squad Online. A lot of players would be happy to learn from that information. If you have good links with straight information that would be considered rated "E," please share!

I'm hoping this blog evolves and gets better over time. :)

Happy Dueling

3 comments:

  1. Hmm. Found the forum post about you. What that person writes and what you write are completely different things. I like your blog a lot and I always make sure to read it after I play SHSO. Keep on writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same Here...Keep The Time Hound Times Rolling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support! Will do.

    ReplyDelete