Friday, January 20, 2012

Black Widow vs. Giant Man (Max Level)

Ever since I subscribed to this game for a month a few weeks ago, I have a lot of heroes that are either turning Max level or are right on the cusp of Max level, and as of this morning, you can add two more max level heroes to my squad. WOOT!

Black widow and Giant-Man!



Playing Black Widow was fun, and I liked throwing out grenades AND she does have a very rich history in the pages of Marvel's comics . . . but I really liked being out and about in the world as Giant-Man. There's just something about growing huge and stomping on anything and everything, am I right? Want to stand out in the crowd of people swarming the front area of the Daily Bugle zone? GIANT-MAN!


Want to humiliate the other heroes and make them feel small in your sight? GIANT-MAN!


Want to get smacked in the side of the head with a pigeon? GIANT-MAN!


Ok, maybe that last one isn't as cool as the other two. Still, I'm thinking Giant-man will go down in my list of favorites. Not that ballerina dancing with Black Widow isn't a show-stopper (she is a Jr. S.H.I.E.L.D. agent only hero after all--you don't get to see her around as much as say Falcon or Thing you know . . . I'LL DANCE TO THAT ;)).


Happy dueling!

1 comment: