Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Super Hero Squad Online Codes

I was stumbling through YouTube and wandered into Tampatec's channel. What drew me in was that he was/is on the hunt for Super Hero Squad Online codes. That sounds like a great place for code sharing and he's even doing things like giving away gift cards for when people give him new codes that work.

I watched all his videos concerning SHSO codes, and it appears most promotional codes are time limited as the following codes DID NOT WORK for me:

MAMAROSAS
3F5D-44B9
SUPERHERO
HEROUP
HOLIDAY2011

However, it was pretty cool to find a code that did work:

Villansfury

redeem it while you can! Tampatec's channel seems like it is definitely one to tune in to if you're on the hunt for the latest SHSO codes.

Happy dueling

2 comments:

  1. Heyyy, I shot my squad level up to 505 today when i maxed out Nightcrawler, leveled up Electra, Reptil, bought and leveled up Bucky Cap:) My Reptil is now level 4 and I will be focusing on him next. I now have gotten 50 gold off the prize wheel, for challenge no. 36 or 37, I cant remember which. I redeemed the code 'villainsfury' and got some awesome cards from the villain's fury pack! I'm rather happy with today's gameplay lol ;)

    ReplyDelete