Monday, January 30, 2012

Meet the boys: Master Crazy Poet & Ectoplasm Mystic Dragon

This morning I found myself two-boxing my sons' accounts because they simply aren't playing as much as dad. ;)


I figured I better log them on and spin the wheel so they can keep getting some daily rewards. I think they both like my account better than their own accounts because I have more heroes to choose from. :) But, by using the two-box method, I was able to spin up enough gold for my son, Master Crazy Poet, to buy himself an angel hero. Here we are hanging out on the rainbow bridge in Asgard:


Synchronized dance for all the newcomers to the zone!


I really wanted to coordinate a three toon salute, but the game crashes out when ever I try to run a second instance of the game on the same computer. I'm thinking the unity player is to blame for that? I'm not sure. Anyway, I logged on my 2-year-old's account (we didn't subscribe him), to take a picture to introduce you all to . . . Ectoplasm Mystic Dragon!


Salute!


When I do get a chance to play SHSO with my kids, it's the best. Now if we can just somehow convince mom and sister to sign up . . .

Happy Dueling!

No comments:

Post a Comment