Thursday, January 12, 2012

First!

Hi, Welcome to the Time Hound Times! My family and I have been enjoying playing Super Hero Squad Online so much lately that I've decided to dedicate an entire blog to this amazing game developed by The Amazing Society (love their site) and produced by Gazillion Entertainment.

Super Hero Squad Online? Yeah, maybe you've heard about it?



It's awesome.

Ok, so now that we all know how to hero up, what's with the title of your site? I knew you'd ask that! My character name in Super Hero Squad Online is The Iridescent Time Hound. THUS THE POWER PUFF GIRLS WERE BORN! I mean . . . THUS THE TIME HOUND TIMES WAS BORN!

All of my previous posts about Super Hero Squad Online can be found on one of my other blogs titled "the Friendly Necromancer." (That's why everyone calls me "Friendly" but I also go by the handle "stingite" for various reasons) If you're interested, here's a link to all the posts over there about Super Hero Squad Online. That should catch you up on where I'm coming from!

Thanks for dropping by, and I hope I can establish a fun blog full of rewarding posts and insights while giving you all the inside SHSO tips. :)

As my first bit of news here, I'm currently writing an article about Super Hero Squad Online through the magazine I'm writing for, Beckett's Game Stratagyst (formerly Fun Online Games) magazine. More information forthcoming! You may see me sporting a couple new heroes that I've been test driving. :)

Happy Dueling!

No comments:

Post a Comment